Happy Saturday everyone! First and foremost, I’m here to gush over my love for Moon River. Moon River is a new-ish local brand. Their aesthetic is actually inspired by the song (which if you don’t know is an absolutely lovely, old-school 1960’s tune.) When I first discovered the brand via Instagram, I fell in love with the elegant vintage/boho vibe. My only struggle (as I learned after trying on a few dresses at a shop in Claremont) is that their clothes run a bit big. I finally settled on this striking black and white floral maxi, though for an XS you can see there’s a lot of fabric. Of course I’m on the extreme end of petite, so I often struggle with sizing. Nonetheless I love this dress. I’m a sucker for black and white and the lattice detail around the neckline adds a special touch. I wore this dress for dinner with girlfriends and received several compliments.
Unfortunately, I bought this dress a while back so it’s no longer available, but here are some of their current styles that I’m also swooning over…
Next order of business – I’m running an awesome Instagram giveaway this month, and you have a chance to win the very sunglasses pictured in this post! In fact, there are two pretty prize bundles, one for you and one for a friend. Just follow the rules outlined below 🙂
- Follow me on Instagram @luisaluciastyle.
- Like the featured picture for this giveaway.
- Comment on the picture and tag a friend who you’d like to share the prize with.
- Your friend must also follow me and like the picture for your entry to be considered.
- Contest runs for two weeks (through Sunday May 20th).
- Open to U.S. residents only.